I can't believe my baby girl is two today. It has been the best 2 years ever, she has been such a blessing in our lives. She has such a stinkin' cute personality and is always doing the funniest things, definitely keeping us on our toes! I can't imagine life without her and can't wait to see her with her baby brother. We love you Ava Lu!
(I can never remember to upload the pictures backwards, and really don't want to go back and do it now, so this is what you get)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Happy Birthday little Ava! Love you tons.
Happy Birthday Ava!
Oooohhh! I just want to squeeze her! And what a darling little ladybug she is!! I can't wait to see what little brother looks like.
Post a Comment