Sunday, October 31, 2010

trip back home

So our first trip back to Utah (clear back at the end of August)....was just a couple weeks after we got up here. In my defense, I had the trip planned before we knew the date we were supposed to be out here. I'm not that big of a baby : ) We were supposed to be up here a lot earlier than we ended up coming, so I thought we would have been up here at least a month or so. I was super nervous about flying alone with Ava, but she did great, and it's really not that long of a flight so it worked out just fine. I didn't take that many pictures but here are just a few.


On our way to the airport, our flight was pretty early and she was obviously was not a happy camper to be up and going.




The Focus Four. Clearly, I missed the memo on the shirt.




Ava and her best friend having a movie night in the tent.




Taking a spin in the tractor with grandpa.



Ava and Chaselyn. I was able to get together with my friends and have lunch before I left, so fun! (pardon the fact that Ava looks a little homely, she had been fixing the car with grandpa)



And of course had to stop and pick up some fabric. I have yet to find a store that sells cute fabric like in Utah so I had to stock up while I was out there.




We had so much fun while we were there, just hanging out with friends and family. We also got to go to lunch with our friends from Bountiful....them them! Ava loves being out there and could probably live with grandma grandpa and Hailee forever and never miss us. We're excited to go back and visit again!

1 comment:

Colby and Brittany said...

Hope your feeling good! Ava is too cute! Hope to see you when you come again, we will have to plan another lunch with everyone!