Wednesday, December 22, 2010

September

September was not the greatest month for pictures, hence the reason I can sum it all up into one post! Here are a few pictures of what we were up to.

There are so many parks up here it's unreal! I obviously wasn't great at taking pictures, we went to the park every night after Jared got off, but I did remember to take it this one time : ) This is one of our favorites, right on Lake Washington and beautiful! Ava of course loves it, she could play all day here!







We got a year membership to the zoo so we of course spent more time there.



Ava is quite the techy these days and knows her way around the mac and iphone way more than she should.



She also started the terrible two's right around this time. This was just a couple of things, but the start of a HORRIBLE 2 weeks at our house! She was seriously alone for maybe 4 minutes, amazing how fast they can be when they're being naughty! At least she knows where the mascara goes.



Not ten minutes after I cleaned the mascar up in the previous picture, I went in my bedroom, things were just a bit too quiet, only to find she had dumped an ENTIRE bottle of purple nail polish on our near white, brand new carpet! No pictures of that, because I was in a mad panic to clean it up so we didn't have to replace it before we moved out! This picture is right after the disaster, with a cute innocent face and nail polish on her nose.



We also took a fun little cruise around Lake Harbor and Lake Washington. There are so many fun things to see around there! Here is the floating house in Sleepless in Seattle.





Part of cruise is going around a town called Medina. It's an area right on Lake Washington where the REALLY rich people live, Bill Gates kind of crowd.

I wouldn't mind retiring here..



I might also be ok spending my days here..



And if I was forced, could probably get used to this..



Here is Bill Gates house. This thing is amazing, and we couldn't even see the majority of it. He's got it built into the mountain and camouflasged but it looks amazing! The house is 66,000 sq feet and the features it has would be amazing! It's a smart house, (I thought that was just on the movies)and I would LOVE to take a little peak inside someday!







Ava and dad headed down to get some hot chocolate, it was a bit cold and rainy that day and even colder up on top of the boat, but Ava did surprisingly well for the full 2 hours.



This dump of a floating house will sell 'as is' for at least a million bucks just for the location and fact that it's a "floating home". Amazing to me!



"The Bachelor" house. (Jason)



Fun floating homes.

No comments: