While Ava and I were visiting Utah in August, Jordyn Brooks took Ava's 18 month pictures (even though it was more like 22 months). She did such and awesome job and I love how they turned out! I was so bummed because Ava was SO ornery that morning and didn't crack a single smile the whole time. She wanted nothing to do with the camera and wanted me to hold her the whole time, which would have been fine if I looked picture ready, but I didn't think sweats would cut it. But they turned out great! So here are a few....or all of them.
Even when she's grumpy, she is so freaking cute!! Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully I will remember to mail her present tomorrow. Haha. I have it sitting on my couch, so if I look at it enough, I'll remember to ship it!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
She looks so big! They turned out so cute and I love her outfits, especially the boots.
Even when she's grumpy, she is so freaking cute!! Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully I will remember to mail her present tomorrow. Haha. I have it sitting on my couch, so if I look at it enough, I'll remember to ship it!
Ava is darling. The pics are very cute, you would never know she was having an off day.
Post a Comment