fleas
vets
medications
vacuuming
laundry
fevers
doctors
UTI
more medications
puking
laundry
pooping
laundry
a little General Conference
puking
laundry
puking
puking
puking
laundry
pedialyte
popsicles
LOTS of T.V.
NO sleep
and 1 messy house!
This is our last 10 days in a nutshell. I'll post some of the fun things we did before all of this when....who knows when but hopefully soon....(I don't remember it, but I'm sure we did have a normal life before all of this)
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
EEEE-gads lady! I am SOO sorry! It will get better. I am so excited to meet your new little guy...hope you are feeling well!
Yikes. Sounds like you have had it pretty crazy the last week and a half. I hate how things like this all pile up at once. Hope everyone is feeling better. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment