Do you remember
this post? Well, little did I know when we visited there last year that almost exactly a year later we would be
moving there!! Yep...we're moving to Seattle! Jared got a job at a branch out there, still with Fidelity, so we're headed out in a few weeks. We heard clear back in February that he got the job and they were just waiting for things to work out before they gave us a for sure date but to plan on mid-March. Well, that same thing kept happening until, here we are, end of June. Jared will be moving out on the 9th of July, and I'll stay back until the end of July to finish a few things up and rent out our place. (So if you know anyone who wants to rent down here let me know!) I have a lot of mixed emotions about it but know it will be such a great experience. I've never lived more than an hour away from my family so I know that's going to be super hard, especially having a new baby and the fact Ava can't get enough of her pappa and gamma. But it will be so much fun and gives everyone an excuse to visit Seattle......right!?
We won't be living right downtown Seattle, just a few minutes north-east, but doesn't it look awesome!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats on the new job and the move and the new baby! Wow! That's a lot all at once!! hehe! It is VERY hard living so far away from family, but don't let it be hard like I have.... enjoy your little adventure and make the most of it! We are happy for you! Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks!
How exciting and scary all at the same time! It will be a fun adventure and a perfect excuse for many vacations for your fam here in UT!
Cam I am so excited for you. Please please let me know if you need any help with things. I would love to do whatever! How exciting for you and your family!
Cam! Congrats on Jared getting the job. Moving to Seattle sounds like so much fun but I know the feeling of moving so far away from the family. I'm that way with my masters degree also. I hope you have so much fun though! I hope you are feeling better now
Hey thanks, we have so much fun with him. That is exciting and sad that your moving to Seattle, we will miss you! I've never been there we'll have to make a trip and come see you guys. Your life is pretty eventful! Can't wait to hear more about your future little one!
I love Seattle! You guys will love it. When Ry and I lived in Philly we had so much fun, best thing ever! I'm so excited for you guys. Where were you renting?
Post a Comment