Tuesday, April 28, 2009

arizona

So I know this was a while ago but I kind of forgot...we went to Arizona a few weeks ago for Jared step-sisters wedding. It was a nice little getaway, especially when the weather was so crummy here. We shopped, hung out at the pool, ate some yummy food and shopped some more, oh and of course went to the wedding. I could very easily move there, houses are so cheap and the weather is perfect...this time of year anyway. I would die in the summer, but I guess I could just hang out at the pool everyday :) Ava did so good considering she did not nap once in 3 days. It was her first plane ride and she did great!
Enjoying some sun

Ok so this wasn't at the wedding but it was her dress for the wedding

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a little dolly! I am glad she did good on the plane...I, on the other hand, usually have a panic attack at take off! She is growing up to be the cutest stinkin' little girl ever!