I FINALLY went to Hobby Lobby, why have I not been there yet?! I love it! I was in there for 2 hours! I'll definitely have to be making a few more trips there more often.
Isn't it fun! I couldn't believe all the home decor. I love Roberts and Michaels, but this seemed like it had a TON more stuff. I will be headed back too...maybe without kids though : )
Hobby Lobby is like a Roberts, Michaels in one, with a lot of home decor and cute fabric! Lexi, you would love it. But yes, something you would want to do without kids :) Ava was not enjoying it quite as much as I was
Ohh we should totally go sometime!!! I love cute crafty places!! P.S. Have you been to the fabric place in Colonial Square?? I think it's called Quilter's Haven. It is AWESOME!!!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
What is Hobby Lobby?
Ohh I have never been!! I'm sure I'd love it though. Is it better than Michaels and Roberts??
Isn't it fun! I couldn't believe all the home decor. I love Roberts and Michaels, but this seemed like it had a TON more stuff. I will be headed back too...maybe without kids though : )
Hobby Lobby is like a Roberts, Michaels in one, with a lot of home decor and cute fabric! Lexi, you would love it. But yes, something you would want to do without kids :) Ava was not enjoying it quite as much as I was
Ohh we should totally go sometime!!! I love cute crafty places!! P.S. Have you been to the fabric place in Colonial Square?? I think it's called Quilter's Haven. It is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment