There hasn't been anything too exciting in the Heiner house, finally finished the semester...woo hoo! Now I get a week off until I start again. Ava is doing good, she has such a cute personality and is always happy. Here are a few recent pictures.

She had a great time visiting the Easter Bunny

Had a good time hanging out with Grandpa Ray at the Easter egg hunt
Had a great time with Grandpa Norm AFTER he took off the scary hat
Enjoying some yummy sweet potatoes

And the latest new love...her toes!
And my new love....
These things are the best! I bought them at Costco and have not stopped eating them since. They are perfect to crave that sweet tooth and they are probably just a little healthier than the normal 25 chocolate chip cookies I would normally have. Anyway, just thought I would share my latest and greatest find!
3 comments:
I seriously can't get over how cute her whispy little hair is! I just want to squeeze her! My favorite? The sweet potatoes picture...it's amazing how they can get it EVERYWHERE in a matter of minutes!
What a babe! I'm definitely going to have to get that muffin mix.
Cami-
Ava is so stinking adorable. I really hope our kids get Ryan's eyes so they look like hers! You guys did well. :)
Post a Comment