I have to work in the morning so I should be getting everything ready or in bed but I am not the least bit tired or have any motivation to do anything else. Ava went down a while ago and Jared is in bed so I decided to play around on the computer. I discovered this Picasa...I know I am probably like a decade late but I'm usually a little behind the times when it comes to this stuff. It's so fun! This collage took me about a year to make but there will be many more to come. I'm sure I will be wasting a lot more time playing with this when I should be cleaning, making dinner, doing homework or something else important.
5 comments:
Cute! I want to learn how to do that. Love your blog, it is cute!
Picasa? Ya gotta tell me how you did it! You are not behind, I AM BEHIND. I feel like an old lady trying to be cool!
ok so you are going to laugh but when i read your quote by Gordon B. i cryed ha ha it was so sweet though, um i made my blog cute not as cute as yours but it is decent, i still dont have any pics but thats my next step, hope your having a good week love ya much!!
Oh I've definitely been down the Picasa collage road. Isn't it addicting! I love this one of little Ava; she's such a doll! You're really good at it! Also I love the President Hinckley quote, too! Working in the morning? Is that at EK? How are they doing?
Hey Cami & Jared!
Liz Jenkins, here (old Quail Lane neighbors). You're daughter is beautiful! I'd been wondering how life was for you two as new parents. Looks like you're doing great! We're loving Austin and UT. Let us know if Jared is still thinking about B-school here - we'll totally get you in ;)
Post a Comment