So my little Zoey has been feeling a little sad lately, well really ever since Ava joined our family. I have never posted anything about her and I was feeling a little guilty since she has been such a huge part of our life, yes I am sort of one of those crazy dog people now. For my birthday, right after we got married we decided to get a puppy. Growing up we never had a little "house rat" so I didn't know how it would go. Well....we soon became insanely attached to her and treated her just like a child. I have never seen a dog with a funnier personality. She is exactly like a human (except for the fact that she's not). She has been so good with Ava. She is a little depressed these days because she no longer gets our undivided attention but she really likes Ava. When we first brought Ava home, whenever someone would come over and hold her, that Zoey didn't know, she would freak out at them and bark like crazy. (she NEVER barked at anything until then) When Ava cries Zoey has to be right there checking things out. She always has to run in her room and check on her while she is napping and she loves to nap next to Ava's crib with her. If I close the door and she can't get in, she will stand at the door and scratch at it and whine until I open it up for her. She is so much fun, I honestly never thought I could get so attached and love a dog so much.
I Do Now
1 week ago




3 comments:
It's pretty amazing how weird little animals carve out a place in our heart! I have always been a sucker for anything with hair or fur-big or small. You just can't help but love them. Zoey is so cute and it sounds like she has a Momma instinct-cute!
I would love a little dog. But sometimes I think Hannah will kill Rya. So a dog would not be a good idea. One day we will have one. I love Zoey. She is so cute and so friendly.
Ha ha I love that she freezes when you put clothes on her. The sleeping picture is perfect, too. She does seem like a little human. I remember when you'd bring her into EK and every customer (all 5 of them) loved her! What a cutie!
Post a Comment