

So the day finally came, and no it was not fun. We took Cody down to the MTC on Wednesday. Our whole family and grandmas and grandpa all went down to see him off. I'm not sure why it was so hard for me, we haven't even lived in the same house for over 3 years but for some reason it was really crappy. I know he is doing exactly what he should be doing and he will be so blessed for it but for some reason that did not help the moment we had to walk out separate doors. Poor Cody looked like he had seen a ghost or was on drugs. I think there was just so much preparation and it never really seemed real until he was actually there. We love Cody so much and are so proud of him..jpg)



.jpg)





3 comments:
It is so bitter-sweet! I remember dropping Josh off at the MTC. You would feel awful if they just stayed home and didn't go. On the other hand when you walk out seperate doors at the MTC...you want to lay on the floor, bawl, & tell them to just come home!
I feel for ya Cam!
Yeah, that is never fun! A week before Trevor and I got married, his twin brothers left for their missions...it was twice as hard. But the time goes by SOOOO fast! He'll be back before you know it!
Two years will fly by! The MTC is no fun at all for the family. Before you know it he will be home. You will be busy writing him and sending him stuff! And maybe even by then Ava will have a new little sibling :)
Post a Comment