Last night we had the opportunity to go to the temple with my brother Cody, who was going through for the first time. It was great! It was so fun to go through a session with my family. Me and Jared had not been in a while and it was so nice to go. After we had some yummy food at Maple Gardens-delicious! Cody is leaving for Cali, Columbia next month and we are so excited and proud of him! 


3 comments:
Awesome! Which temple is that? That fountain is sweet :)
See a night like this one, I would have babysat that little princess in a heartbeat!! I am sure you have hundreds of people offering, but remember me as a willing last resort :)
CAMI!!!
Wow, I had no idea that you had a baby! I was looking through Trevor's facebook page, opened up Jennifer's page and saw a comment from you about your baby! So exciting! Congrats to the both of you!
I have a Blog too, so we should be able to keep in touch from now on!
Post a Comment