Last weekend we went down to the festival of trees. I had never been and I absolutely loved it! That's going to have to be a yearly tradition.
Ava was so good and loved looking at the lights
When it came time for a family photo she wasn't exactly thrilled.
This was one of my favorite trees. This is the only picture I could get because there was about a million people there but the decor around the tree was awesome!
Also this past week we spent a fun night at Primary Childrens. On Wednesday morning Ava started to have trouble breathing. We were kind of busy, I had a dr appointment in the morning and then had to take my final (yay), so we just figured we would keep an eye on her and she would be ok. My mom was coming down that night to babysit so me and Jared could get our Christmas shopping done. By the time my mom got down here she was pretty bad so we took her in to her dr. They tested for RSV and that was negative but he wanted a few more tests ran so he sent us down to the ER at Primary Childrens (something I hope to never experience again) They ran some more tests and decided to watch her overnight and make sure her oxygen levels and heart rate were ok. She had been poked and prodded all day and she was so cute and did so good all night. Everything came out great and they diagnosed her with bronchiolitis, which I think is just a fancy word for a cold. She is so stuffy and we have to suction her nose out about every hour. I feel so bad, she screams like someone is cutting her arm off! I also have mastitis AGAIN. I have been feeling pretty crummy too so this weekend we have just been hanging out trying to get feeling better. Hopefully we can get better and actually leave our house sometime next week!

So Sweet!

These are just a couple random pictures. Ava wants to suck her thumb so bad. It will be a good day when she can finally get a hold of it and suck it on her own!
I think this picture is so funny, she totally has the deer in the headlights look. This is her new winter coat. I met my mom at the mall the other day, it wasn't super cold so I just had Ava bundled up in a couple blankets. My mom took Ava for a few minutes and when I met up with her later she had bought Ava this cute coat. My mom is always cold so I think she figures everyone else is too :) She always getting mad at me for just having her in blankets-oops, no wonder she is sick. This isn't the greatest picture but this coat is so cute on her. It's especially nice now that it's snowing and freezing outside. Thanks Mom! And thank you for coming down to the hospital with us. We love you!
5 comments:
Cami, look at how adorable she is! She's already so much bigger. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. I'm sorry you guys had to go to the ER, that's super scary. I hope you're all feeling better, let me know if I can do anything.
Cami-hey! Bummer about Ava...but it sounds like she is a strong little girl. Yep..just suction if you can see it, elevate the head of her bed and bring her in the bathroom when you shower so she can breathe in the steam. You're a great mom and you guys will be fine. Highly recommend the NFR-so fun! I NEVER thought in our wildest dreams would we get to build a house...but you just get there. You are young and it will come-Jared will be rolling in it in a few years!
Cami! Ava is sooo cute and getting big! I love your pictures too they are ADORABLE! Sorry again that she was sick, hope she gets better soon!
Oh my gosh she is so darling! I love all these pictures of her :) Too bad she was sick! I am also loving the 'deer-in-the-headlights' picture ha ha - great description.
O my Ava is so stinkin' cute! Ok so I don't have a blog yet because I can't figure it out, but I did figure out how to comment :) I love your blog, it is so cute. If you ever get really sick of that cute baby and need a break, let me know I would love to help out anytime. We will see you guys tomorrow at the Christmas Party, right?!
Post a Comment