
We spent Christmas Eve with Jareds family and went to temple square. It was very cold so we had to put Ava in her little bunny outfit. We thought she was so cute, she on the other hand was not pleased. Here is her Christmas Story outfit and aunt Beth.
Ava loved looking at the lights on our Christmas tree. Here are her cute Christmas jammies.
Jareds mom was out of town for Christmas so we spent most of the day with my family. His sister called early Christmas morning then we went to his dads for some breakfast and to do presents. We spent the rest of the day at my parents and grandparents. Ava made a haul from her grandparents. My parents were so good to her! She got lots of fun books, toys and clothes. My mom and dad gave Jared and I an entertainment center for Christmas. My dad is going to make it and I'm so excited, I'll be able to design it to exactly what we want!Ava was so good all day. She was just smiling away at uncle Cody.


2 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas. Ava is getting long and so adorable! We need to get together!!
Cutie pie! I haven't had the honor to see her smile yet! I don't know how I missed your christmas posts...but I just noticed them-way cute!
Post a Comment