Friday, November 21, 2008

More Pictures

So we were in Target the other day and decided to have Ava's pictures taken again. (yes I know, lame) But I thought they turned out pretty cute. I'm still so excited to get the pictures back from Brooke. Ava is doing so good. She is so much fun! She is staying awake more during the day and it's so fun to watch her just look around at everything. She changes so much everyday, I can't believe she is already 3 1/2 weeks! It goes by so fast and makes me feel bad, I love the newborn age but I'm also excited for her to start smiling and responding to us. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful that I get to spend it with all my family and I am also thankful that my grandparents were able to fly out and be here this year!


7 comments:

Perry's said...

She is so beautiful. She is getting so long. It is sad to see them leave the new born stage. But so fun when they smile at you. I love the pictures

Christy C. said...

Your pictures turned out so cute. She is getting big. What a cutie.

Jill said...

Oh she is so cute! What a doll. Thanks for the EK update, I've been wondering what's been going on there since I left. I can't believe Todd left! I thought he'd be there forever. That's way funny that kid quit after two days ha ha. I bet that was pretty stressful - what with you having your baby and all like two days later! Are you planning on going back? Hopefully you won't have to :)

ourbanksaccount said...

i wish we lived next door so parker could hold her everyday and get ready for his sister (and so we could see you guys and watch her grow) hope all is well, we miss you!

Aubree Jo said...

Cami!!! How aer you? She is so beautiful i am so excited for you

Amy said...

Cami...cute blog! That baby stage is so fun...but you will find as they get older they transition into even funner little people than you thought they could be!

Dan-n-Tanya said...

Hey! Your little girl is so cute! I love these pictures! They are WAY CUTE! Thank you on the congrats of 3 yrs. It's crazy I cant believe its been that long! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Hopefully we get to see you over Christmas! If not have a Merry Christmas!