Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pictures and Shower

On Saturday we had Ava's pictures taken. Brooke from Blush photography took them and I think they are going to turn out way cute! Ava was so good the whole time! Here is a preview that she has posted, when she gets more up I will post them. I just love this one, she did such an awesome job! Thanks Brooke! Also on Saturday my family had a welcome shower for Ava. It was so much fun! It's fun to get stuff now that she is here and we know what she looks like. I got SO much fun stuff! TONS of cute clothes, a bouncer (yeah), books, cute bows and much more. Thanks eveyone! Everything was so nice! Cute little Christmas pajamas.
Lorna made me two nice big quilts. They are so cute! They are going to be so nice for this winter!Ava with her great-aunt Torrie
This wasn't at the shower but it's one of her new outfits and she's just so sweet!

4 comments:

Perry's said...

She is still so beautiful. I can't believe how much bigger she looks from when I came over. The picture of her turned out so cute.

Christy C. said...

Ava is so cute. What a little princess! Congrats.

Jill said...

What a babe! That basket picture is awesome. I've heard good things about the post-baby showers :) Looks like you got lots of cute stuff! Congrats!

-I walked by EK last weekend and didn't recognize the two workers in there...ha ha Is there a guy working there now?

ourbanksaccount said...

i want to hold her!