Monday, November 3, 2008

AVA is HERE!

Ava was born Wednesday October 29th at 2:52 am. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. The delivery went great! We are all doing really well!

The Proud Dad!

and mom

Ava was so awake and alert right after she was born. She is already holding her head up really well. She is such a good baby and we love her so much! She is a little confused on her days and nights but it's ok because she is just so much fun!

4 comments:

Perry's said...

She is so beautiful. I love her hair. I wish my kids would have hair when they are born. I have one that didn't. We will she if the other one does. Congrats. I am so excited for you. It is so great being a parent. I am just next door, let me know if you need ANYTHING

ourbanksaccount said...

Ava is beautiful, we can't wait to meet her. I hope all is well for y'all-- we can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Jill said...

Ah, what a gorgeous baby! We're so excited for you two! Hopefully she'll figure out the night and day thing soon! Congrats!

Jacob and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Cami, Ava is gorgeous! I am so excited for you! I'm glad to hear that everything went well! She's so adorable. I wish i could hold her! What does Zoe think of her?