I don't have any fun pictures, I know we're lame, but I just wanted to say how great my family is. It was my grandpa's 80th birthday party yesterday so I got to spend some time with them. I have the greatest family ever! Both sides are amazing! We have spent a lot of time together the last couple weeks due to Johns accident but I am so grateful for the time we have had to be together. They are the most loving and supportive people I have ever met. Also yesterday my brother was ordained an elder. I'm so proud of him and excited for him to serve a mission. I am so glad that that I have the knowledge that families can be together forever and that we know one day we will be able to see John again!
2 comments:
That is awesome about Cody! I figured he'd go but its just awesome to hear him working towards it! Keep me up dated on when he leaves! Tell him congrats on becoming an elder for me! This blog stuff will be very nice for keeping intouch with family stuff! Hopefully everyone will do one!
Hey Cami! How are things going? I finally am back on here. Haha. Sounds like everything is going really good! I can't believe its so close to your due date! I am so excited for you guys. Well, I just wanted to stop by, say hi and see how everything was going. I put a couple pics of the puppy up. He's rotten! But anyways let me know how things are!
Post a Comment