Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally Here

Since we only have one car now, Jared had it in Seattle so he could go to work. So, my parents and Hailee kindly volunteered to drive Ava and I up here. I was really worried about the 13 hour car ride with Ava, who has a melt down on the 35 minute drive from Bountiful to Morgan, so we decided to leave at 6 at night and drive throughout the night. It worked better than I could have imagined! She fell asleep in Twin Falls and didn't wake up until we were literally pulling into the parking lot of our apartment. Staying up all night like that wasn't as bad as I was thinking, but definitely wasn't the funnest thing I've done. Once we were up here my parents and Hailee stayed for a few days. Here our a few pictures of their stay.


We visited the Space Needle



Ava and grandpa...who she misses VERY much !



Hailee at the gum wall in Seattle



Ava and her best friend at Pikes



My family!



Ava and her best friend again (she still asks for Hailee every day)



And Ava learned a new trick, she can hang on everything now. So much fun!




We love our family so much and are so grateful for all they did for us and helped us with. We had such a fun few days with them and we can't wait for them to come back and visit!

2 comments:

Jon & Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon & Jen said...

What would we do without our families? They are the best! We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well up there. Jon is actually hanging out with Jared as we speak. I think they went out for an ice cream date or something... wierdos.