Monday, July 19, 2010

Happenings in July...so far

July is going by so dang fast, I can't keep up! With packing up to move and everything else, we have been crazy but, we've had lots of fun! Here are a few things we've done.


My great grandma Bergeson passed away on July 6th, and we had the funeral on that weekend. Ava, my mom, my grandma adn I, went down and had 5 generation pictures taken with her in January of this year and I'm so glad we were able to do them! It's always hard seeing a loved one go but such a relief that she is not suffering anymore and she is with her husband after 10 years!







The beginning of July Jared and I drove to Seattle to look for an apartment. So, Ava stayed with my parents. It was over the 4th so got to go to the parade with everyone. She loved it, she caught on to the whole candy thing really fast and came back with quite a load.







Ava absolutely loves my parents little kitty. She drags this poor little thing around by the neck all the time. She holds it by the neck with one arm and just goes about her business. I can't believe the cat hasn't clawed her eyes out by now, but she just sits back and purrs.




As you can see it looked like nice warm weather here in Utah....this is what it looked like where we were at. Cold and rainy! I wasn't so sure about moving there after this trip, but I just came back from there and it was much better. (more on that later)






This last Friday we moved all our stuff up to our new place in Seattle. I flew back last night, to finish up some things on the condo so we are ready for our renters, and Jared stayed there and started work today. Ava and I will be heading back up in 2 weeks. It's going to be really hard to leave and not be around any family but while we were up there me and Jared drove around a little bit and it is beautiful! We live right by Lake Washington and there are so many parks, trails and beaches within a short walking distance that we will always have plenty to do. The weather was perfect, and from what I hear is what it's like that all the time in the summer. And then in the winter, you just wear a rain coat and deal with the rain like we deal with the snow here. It was about 73-77 degrees the whole time, which I'm loving right now being pregnant. When I get back up there I'll take some pictures to share.

2 comments:

Bekah Condie said...

Cami, I am seriously so envious! Regardless of the rain and clouds, it's so BEAUTIFUL! Wish you guys the best of luck with everything! Glad you got renters! Ava looks so grown up, I can't believe it.

Megan and Jared said...

here is our new blog :)