Monday, June 7, 2010

she's going to be...

..a...






january 3, 2010

13 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for you!

Megan and Jared said...

Oh my goodness that is so much fun!! Congrats!!!

The Cragun's said...

YEAH!!!!!

Amy said...

And what a cute one she is! Hope you aren't feeling to crummy...hang in there! Let us know when you find out what it is.

Christy C. said...

How exciting!! Ava is going to make a great big sister! Congrats!!

Heather and Trevor said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for you guys! Tell Jared Congrats for us too! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations Cami! ( and Jared.. and Ava :)

Bekah Condie said...

No way! That's so exciting! Hope you're feeling ok. Congrats you guys!

Kimi said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting.

Dan-n-Tanya said...

Thats so exciting! Congrats! We are happy for you guys!

Jill said...

Congrats, Cami! That's so exciting! That'll be so fun :)

Perry's said...

That is so exciting. Congrats. Ava is beautiful. The next one boy or girl. Will be just as beautiful.

The Tripp's said...

Yay!! That is so funny because as I was looking at your pictures I thought to myself she is getting big, time for you guys to have your next. Then I got to this post haha! Congrats Cami, I'm so excited for you!!