Cute little Ava is still....cute :) She is obsessed with glasses and will wear them around the house for hours!
Aunt "Cake" came home from her mission.
Jared and I went on a QUICK trip to Arizona and got to see the AMAZING new bridge over Hoover Dam in passing. Seriously, so cool!
Went to yummy Red Robin.
Ava loves driving cars!
And this is her Easter picture. Nice huh?! I really meant to get some cute ones but it was cold, so no Easter egg hunts, and no pictures. We took her to get pictures with the Easter bunny last year at the mall so we tried again but couldn't find one anywhere.
Ok, I'm going to be much better at this! I saw some really cute blog books and would love to do one. So, here I've said it, I promise to update regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment