Ava's been pretty sick. I took her to the doctor today and she has a sinus infection, ear infection and some yucky rash all over her stomach. Doctor gave us some medication and told me to give her some benadryl tonight for her runny nose and so she can finally get some sleep. She also has not been eating much. With the medication she is supposed to eat something or it will make her sick. So here's how the night plays out....We finally get her to eat a little dinner....give her a bath and put jammies on. We then try to give her a little cereal so we can give her her meds, she won't eat that so we just try her antibiotic. We get the first drop in and she vomits EVERYWHERE! So...back in the tub she goes. While in the tub I successfully get the rest of the antibiotic down her. So bath and jammies again. We then attempt to give her a little Benadryl, get to the very last little squirt and what does she do? You guessed it...vomits EVERYWHERE! At this point all I can do is stand there and laugh while Jared and Ava are both covered in puke. It is just a good thing she is so dang cute....makes being a mom and cleaning up puke, twice in 10 minutes, all worth it! Tonight=FAIL! I guess there's always tomorrow :)
3 comments:
That's so sad that she's so sick. I'm sorry she's not feeling good. I hope she recovers soon and stops puking all over Jared. He's a good sport!
So sorry! Kids bring a whole new dimension to life, don't they? Nothing like a little vomit(or alot in your case). Hope she gets feeling better soon!
I am so sorry. I hope she gets feeling better soon
Post a Comment