Her first birthday party was at Grandma and Grandpa Carters house. I didn't get pictures of everyone there but we had a lot of people come celebrate with us. She got lots of fun toys and was spoiled way to much!
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the cupcake, but picked it up pretty quick and quite enjoyed the yummy chocolate frosting.
She didn't get into the paper thing a whole lot so Aunt Hailee had to help a little.
This picture is blurry because she was dancing to her new teapot set. She loves it!
On her actual birthday we just had a small little party with Grandma and Grandpa Heiner and some friends Jen and Jon. Thanks everyone for coming and spoiling Ava!
Don't mind me in the picture, she just sat there and looked at her presents with a blank stare on her face like she had no clue what was going on.
So here's the story about the deformed cake. I was running really late to pick it up, I had also picked up some cupcakes while I was out. I was getting out of the car, in a hurry, trying to carry it all at once....and dropped everything. Result-cupcakes rolling all over the parking lot, and and lopsided, smashed ladybug. We were able to make it look decent, minus it being lopsided, that couldn't be fixed
Black frosting was not the best idea when serving it to a one year old. I didn't think about it before because it was just so dang cute. The black frosting left a nice little black beard and mustache on her face all night.
*Thanks Jen for taking all the pictures*
No comments:
Post a Comment