We have been so busy this summer I haven't had a chance to update in a while (and partly because I've been too lazy to upload my pictures to the computer) We have been been on a couple fun vacations. I'll do this in a couple posts because it takes too long to do it in one. The end of June, me and Jared headed down to St. George for a little R&R in the sun. Yes, we left Ava with my parents : ( It was our 2 year anniversary so we figured a little time to ourselves would be nice. I am such a baby! I cried the whole morning until we dropped her off and then cried for another hour after. Once we got there I was fine and we had lots of fun. We went to the Tuacahn theatre and saw the musical Annie. I absolutely loved it! Jared even enjoyed it too. We did some hiking in Snow Canyon while it was 120 degrees and went to Zions National Park and did some hiking there. It was so nice to just spend some time with Jared! We also were able to go to Vegas and see my friend Lisa and Chad and Parker and Julia. It was so fun to spend time with them and their cute kids. That was our last day of vacation and being with cute little Julia made me so homesick for my baby! Here are some pictures from our vacation (k just one because I can't seem to remember to take pictures unless I have Ava) and some other random pictures of Ava. She is teething right now and it is AWFUL! I feel so bad because there is really nothing I can do but keep her nice and drugged up, which only seems to help once in a while. Poor thing, hopefully they break through soon!

Jared and I at Annie

This is her new thing, she scrunches her face up and breathes out of her nose really fast. (don't mind the green beans all over)

Ava loves when Jared plays the guitar for her


No comments:
Post a Comment