Ok, so I'm feeling a little guilty about complaining so much. I really don't have that hard of a life, things could be MUCH worse! Someone tried to steal a car again last night in our parking lot and ours wasn't one of them-woo hoo! See how blessed we are :) I just need to vent a little once in a while. I really am just grateful that I have the opportunity to go to school and get an education! So, thanks for listening to my pity party in the previous post :)
4 comments:
It was not your car but it was mine. I can't believe your car was not the one taken.
Oh...Count Your Many Blessings....
Oh my you were so not complaining, merely stating the facts. I'm so glad your new car wasn't stolen! I love Pilots, too. That's awesome you're doing ESS! I started that major ha ha, but I'm taking a little break from school for now. How are you liking your classes?
It's ok Cam! I already told you that you are doing way better than me. Plus, that little girl is so adorable! And on top of everything you find time to hang out with me!
Post a Comment