Wednesday, June 3, 2009

nice day for a swim

So I could have been studying for my math test that is in 2 hours, or my biology test tomorrow or reading the book that I have to do a book report on by Sat or cleaning my insanely messy house...the list goes on and on...but instead I decided to take Ava swimming in our pool! (I'm so responsible I know :) It was so warm and sunny outside I just couldn't pass up an empty pool! She absolutely loves it! She got in the little turtle (thanks Chelsea) and just kicked her way around the pool. She even got brave enough to stick her face in the water....she didn't really know what in the world was going on but she came up smiling! Here are a couple pics of this cute little stinker






I put some water in that little pocket in front of her to splash in and she decided to go for a swim in it. This was right after she dunked her head in.

5 comments:

Perry's said...

She is so beautiful. She is getting so big. Hannah and Rya both love the turtle. I am glad Ava did also. We will have to go together

The Andelins said...

How fun!!! We were just talking today about how nice it would be to swim... (if only I wasn't hugely pregnant!!!)

Amy said...

I could look at pictures of that girl all day! She is getting so stinkin' pretty and filling out a little....I just want to squeeze her. And how lucky for you guys to have a pool...I am jealous!

Colby and Brittany said...

Oh goodness she is so stinkin' cute! How fun, I love the pool. She is getting so big, we all need to get together soon!

TJand McCall said...

Oh my heck Cam!! She is getting so big, she has changed so much since i last saw her, the swimming pics are so adorable!! I hope you like your hair, and lets plan a girls day or night really soon!!!