Friday, May 29, 2009

busy busy busy

So there hasn't really been anything exciting in our lives lately. I got this really brilliant idea that I would take 14 credits this summer and get a bunch of classes I've been dreading behind me. Well I'm now wanting to kick myself! I know a lot of people can handle working, school, being a mom and wife, but I'm finding out I'm definitely not one of them! I will be so glad when I finish them but in the meantime it's rough. So needless to say when I'm not working or studying I'm trying to clean my filthy house or do the laundry, that I swear is reproducing, or fix dinner for my hubby (which really is only a few times a week, sorry hon!) But it will all be worth it in the end, right? Enough complaining....In other news, we got a new car! (well new to us) We got a 2004 Honda Pilot. I am in love with it! I never thought we would outgrow my car with just one kid but it seems so small now! It's so nice to have a little more room and it's much easier to get Ava in and out of. So....that's about it. Me and Jared are going to St George the end of June so I'm looking forward to that, a little hiking and R&R will be so nice! I've been so bad at taking pictures lately I need to step it up! But here are a few we've taken since the last post.


Hanging out with dad. She gets so excited to see dad when he gets home from work.

Her legs are a blur because she is always moving a hundred miles an hour!

This is her new trick

Jen Rowser makes these adorable bows, skirts and booties and Ava got to be a model for some of them for her website. Her stuff is so cute I have to get the address and post it, or you can just give her a call and order them.
I can't get enough of these yummy cheeks!
Aren't these skirts adorable?!

4 comments:

The Andelins said...

So cute!!! I love those headbands and skirts!!! P.S. We were wondering who got the new Pilot!!! (It is my dream car, by the way...) I am so glad you like it- we'll be getting one in a few years for sure.

Jill said...

14 credits?! You're crazy! Wow. Don't worry, there's no way I could do all that stuff at once, and I'm sure you're doing awesome. What's your major?

Jared and Cami said...

I know I love them! I decided I wanted a Pilot even before me and Jared were married! Jill, yes, not sure why that sounded like a good idea :) I am actually majoring in exercise science! I know, I'm sure people are cracking up inside when they see me and I say that! I originally wanted to major in this at USU then switched a couple times and now switched back! How is school coming along for you?

Amy said...

You are doing great! You will have to take those classes rather you do them now or in 2 years...hang in there...it will get better AND it will ALL be worth it...TRUST ME! Yeah for the new car! Wait til' you have 2 kids then you feel like you need a suburban for all their crap! Gotta love it! Please post the website for Jen Rowser's stuff I LOVE those skirts!