That little baby of yours is too cute! I love that caloge (sp?) You did with all her pics, so cute! Hope things are good, we need to get together sometime!
Cami! I am so glad you found me! :) Ava is so adorable. I didn't even know you had a baby! Tells you how out of the loop I am! We definitely need to get together. You look awesome too.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
That little baby of yours is too cute! I love that caloge (sp?) You did with all her pics, so cute! Hope things are good, we need to get together sometime!
Cami! I am so glad you found me! :) Ava is so adorable. I didn't even know you had a baby! Tells you how out of the loop I am! We definitely need to get together. You look awesome too.
I did this a while back and Aiden was like 5% more me. I was cheering and doing a little dance:)
Post a Comment