8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 24
5. Snapped
6. Private Practice
7....the news?
8.
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Happy Sumo
2. Cafe Rio
3.Olive Garden
4. Bennihanas
5. Ztejas
6. Red Lobster
7. Hires
8. Johnny Carinos
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Watched Prison Break
2. Laundry
3. Cuddled with Ava
4. Made brownies
5. Laughed hard
6. Hung out with all my friends!
7. Played Mad Gab
8. Played Catch Phrase
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Warm weather
2. Sunday dinner at mom & dads
3. Keeping my New Year Resolutions
4. A summer vacation
5. Hanging out with Jared tonight
6. Snowboarding with my friends next weekend
7. My hair getting longer
8. Cody to be home from his mission :)
8 things on my wish list:
1. To be done with school
2. For my family to always be safe and healthy!!
3. Own a house with a backyard and no adjoining neighbors...aahhhh peace and quiet
4. Have all my food storage and 72 hour kits
5. A Dr Pepper
6. Fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes one day
7. A new washer-one that is not ready to explode any minute!
8. Go to Hawaii
8 people I tag:
1. Amy
2. Brittany
3. Tanya
4. Christy
5. Chelsea
6. Lisa
7. Jill
8. McCall
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
Cami...you will get in your pre-pregnancy clothes soon. Just remember: it took 9 months to get that way, so give yourself at least that long to take it off! You already look great...but I know. We are always hard on ourselves!
Ahh, thank you for the explanations. I can sleep easy now. Good for you saving your brother! That's scary. And what a stupid insurance company ha ha. You back at EK?
Post a Comment