Cami! Hey I'm not sure what I'm doing...but I'm trying to create our profile and add stuff to it. I don't know if I'm doing this right tho. Yay! I'm pretty excited about this.
ok cam i did it mine is not cute like yours but this will be fun, im trying to talk everyone into doing one so i hope they will it would be super fun:)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Cami! Hey I'm not sure what I'm doing...but I'm trying to create our profile and add stuff to it. I don't know if I'm doing this right tho. Yay! I'm pretty excited about this.
ok cam i did it mine is not cute like yours but this will be fun, im trying to talk everyone into doing one so i hope they will it would be super fun:)
i will call you soon so you can heip me make it cute.
Yay! Cute blog :) I'm so glad we can now keep in touch through the wonderful blog world. Congrats on the baby, I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment