One day I'll update the blog with what we did between October and now, but until then, enjoy a few (or a lot!) pictures. We're all doing great, just enjoying snuggling our little Jack all day. I love my babies!
How sweet. Look at how long and thick Ava's hair is. I seriously cannot believe how big she is getting. Baby Jack is a handsome little fella. Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh how handsome!! Isn't it weird to say that you have "kids" not just a child? I thought after I had Mason. What a cute little sissy and brother they make. Hope things are going good and you are feeling ok. Can't wait to see you guys!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
How sweet. Look at how long and thick Ava's hair is. I seriously cannot believe how big she is getting. Baby Jack is a handsome little fella. Can't wait to see you guys!
So cute!!! I love that last picture of Ava holding Jack!! BTW, where did you get that boppy cover??? It is seriously cute!!
Oh how handsome!! Isn't it weird to say that you have "kids" not just a child? I thought after I had Mason. What a cute little sissy and brother they make. Hope things are going good and you are feeling ok. Can't wait to see you guys!
What cute kids! I'm so happy for you guys! New babies are so much fun!!
Such little cuties!!
soo cute!
https://www.butcherbarny.us/2020/11/pinjaman-online-renovasi-rumah.html
Post a Comment