Monday, October 5, 2009

So. Carolina-Brad Paisley & More

So I just realized that it has been nearly 2 months since I updated the blog...so here it goes....In August we took a trip to So. Carolina to see my grandparents. It was heaven! We laid out at the beach, played at the pool, wandered around downtown Charleston and saw the sites and played at the beach some more. Ava LOVED the ocean. She especially loved to munch on the sand and seashells. She could have sat there and kicked in the water all day long...which is exactly what we did. These pictures are in totally random order.....mostly because I'm too lazy to fix it :)



This is the road in the movie "The Notebook"









On our nightly walk on the beach......why again do I not live there?



Fort Sumter




The beach that their condo is on is a private beach so there was no one there! This was on the weekend.

She could kick around in this thing for hours!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jared surprised me with tickets to Brad Paisley a couple weeks ago. It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I just love Brad!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I received "Mother of the Year" award a couple weeks ago when I ran into a store real quick without strapping Ava into her stroller and she slid out the bottom and cheese-grated her face on the sidewalk. I had to get a picture of her first owie. It doesn't look too bad in the picture but her poor little eye was swollen and everything.

1 comment:

Colby and Brittany said...

Oh I remember the trip to S. Carolina, thank you again for taking me forever ago, I still remember my 13th birthday in S. Carolina! It is still beautiful there, and it looks like you had a ton of fun! Ava is so so cute, she is getting so big. Hope things are good for your family. We should all plan a lunch date with everyone soon!