
I just wanted to let everyone know I am starting up a new little adventure. I recently went to my very first Pampered Chef party and had a blast. I decided that might be something I would enjoy and I have just become a Pampered Chef consultant...yeah! I just started working from home as well and figured a little time away from home and a little adult interaction would probably be nice. So if you would like to host a cooking show and receive tons of FREE product let me know! They are so fun! They also make really fun girls nights....a night out with friends and family and a fun demonstration all with a yummy treat in the end. Or, if you just want to check out all the fun new products in the new catalog let me know.
1 comment:
I have been thinking, and I would actually love to host one of these parties! I am so busy right now, but maybe sometime during the beginning of December after I get this whole work full time with a baby down. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment