Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Baby is 4 Months!

I can't believe my baby is 4 months! It has gone by so fast! Ava has been such a blessing in our lives and I can't imagine life without her. She is getting such a cute personality. She has the cutest smile and smiles all the time. I can never seem to get her cute smile on camera, I usually get the deer in the headlights look or catch her in between smiles. She has also started to laugh, which just makes me laugh and then she laughs even harder, I love it! She love love loves her thumb and bath time. Here are a few pictures of her lately.



5 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

That is exciting! She is adorable!

Amy said...

She is an absolutley adorable little girl! I just want to squeeze and kiss her. Good job you guys-you make cute babies...maybe it's time for another :)

Colby and Brittany said...

Cam,she is so so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so cute, love the pics. O and I do think it is time for some bean and bacon soup, with some black licorice to top it off. Remember when we told McCall we would bring pizza but showed up with Soup, and then dared her to eat a spoonful of black pepper. I am dying of laughter right now! Good times, good times! I say its time for another big sleep over or something so we can go back to the old days! Or even another cruise! I love you girls!

The Andelins said...

Hey, I found your blog through the quail lane blog!! Ava is such a DOLL!! XOXO

Jill said...

Four months already? Wow, time flies. She is such a babe! I'm a big fan of the deer-in-the-headlights look! Ha ha she's darling, I love her clothes & bows!