Monday, January 5, 2009

Blessing

This last Sunday we blessed Ava in our ward. Jared did such a great job and gave her a really nice blessing. I really wanted a dress that was crochet, and my mom found the perfect one. It was white crochet and had little pink flowers. It came with matching booties that were adorable, it was perfect! Thanks so much mom! We just had a small lunch afterwards with some family. Thanks so much everyone for coming down! Here are some pictures of everyone, sorry there are a lot.
Uncle Jordanthe siblingsGrandpa & Grandma Ray

My grandma that Ava is named after Grandma Carter & Grandma Russell

This is after we took her dress off. She was smiling so big but I missed it every time. She would smile really big until I put the camera up, then she would stop, figures.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Cami! It's okay that there are alot of pictures...you will never regret taking too many. Just keep snapping away! She looks so cute and you can tell she is starting to get some personality!

Heather and Trevor said...

She is a gorgeous little girl! I am still so surprised that you and Jared have a baby! You are very lucky parents!

Colby and Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colby and Brittany said...

Yo! I have a blog and it is ugly! I need help. Your baby is so so cute, I love that little Ava! What a busy month you had, holidays, farewell, blessing, traveling to families houses, parties! Fun fun!